Overview of Afriipower 1700VA(1.7KVA)24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Afriipower 1.7kva pure sine wave inverter range is designed to withstand the challenges of Nigeria local operational environment, which include low power supply, wide voltage fluctuations and the need to protect the user’s battery bank and ensure longevity.
The design improvements of Afriipower 1700VA inverter is intended for the benefit of the user. The elegant tower form factor is not common in this capacity range. The Afriipower 1700VA inverter stands relatively tall and imposing, but that’s exactly how it’s also designed to work – towering above peers in performance. This 1.7kVA Afriipower also comes with a full digital display, enabling the user easily monitor its operation. The LCD display highlights a wide range of status information: equipment startup information, LCD status display and fault / protection status reports.
The Afriipower 1.7kVA/24V inverter also provides audible beep for overload, short circuit, back feed, low battery, over temperature, mains fuse blown / MCB trip, to help the user understand how his inverter is running and if any problem has arisen. You require two 12V batteries to run the Afriipower 1700VA inverter. The 100Ah to 260Ah battery capacities are recommended, depending on the load and expected backup
LOAD ESTIMATE FOR AFRIIPOWER 1.7KVA /24V INVERTER
1.7kva Afriipower inverter will support the basic appliances of a household in a regular flat apartment. This may include, say: 3 domestic fans, 1 TV set, 4 CFL light points and a few other low energy appliances, and backup target of about 6 hours. Afriipower 1.7kva 24v inverter is not suitable for air conditioners, freezers or refrigerator and other heavy-duty appliances which consume much power. Simply put, it meets the basic power needs of an average family and can provide a reasonable autonomy period.
SOLAR COMPATIBILITY FOR AFRIIPOWER 1.7KVA / 24V INVERTER
Afriipower 1700VA inverter is also solar compatible, that is, you can integrate solar charging by installing solar panels. You will need to get solar panels and solar charge controller and the integration will be done. You can also choose to buy the solar-ready Afriipower 1700VA Solar Inverter. This option has a built-in solar charge controller, meaning that you will only require to buy solar panels.
Specification of 1.7kva 24v Afriipower Inverter
- Capacity: 1700VA (1.7kVA)
- Capacity Resistive Bulb Load: 1190W
- Output: Pure Sine Wave output
- LCD Display: Startup Info, LCD Status Display & Fault / Protection Status Display
- DC input voltage: 24V (2 Batteries)
- Required Battery: 12V / 100Ah to 220Ah: 2
- Low Battery Warning: 22V±0.4V
- Low Battery Cut: 21.6V±0.4V
- Tower Form Factor: Elegant Stand-up Design
- LCD Display: Yes
- Audible beep: for Overload, Short Circuit, Back feed, Low Battery, Over Temperature: Mains Fuse blown / MCB Trip
- Multiple Built-in Protection: Overload in backup mode; Short Circuit in Backup Mode; Short Circuit in Mains Mode; Over temperature; Reverse Battery
- Solar Compatible: Yes