Genus Expander Battery Specially created for long life and high performance. Designed for over 1200 cycles at 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge), almost double that of VRLA batteries, hence more life & saves money.
High Acid Volumes, Thicker plates Tall Tubular Design Low Maintenance, very low water topping up due to unique design of plate with selenium low antimony alloy Spines are manufactured using state of the art High Pressure die Casting machine High Purity, corrosion resistant Specially designed to support long and frequent power cuts High performance and low maintenance.
- Extra low corrosion due to expander technology on negative plates
- Extra back- up
- Battery operates consistently even in high temp.
- Less water loss
- Deep discharge recovery
- Low maintenance
- High acid volume
- High Acid Volumes
- Tall Tubular Design
- Specially designed to support long and frequent power cuts
- High performance and low maintenance
- Designed for deep discharge
- Electrolyte Level Indicator
- Faster Recharge
- Longer Life