The smartwatch is powered by the Apple S7 processor. The tablet comes with a 1.9 inches Retina LTPO OLED capacitive touchscreen and 448 x 396 pixels resolution. The screen of the device is protected by Sapphire crystal glass.
The body of the smartwatch is made of a glass front, ceramic/sapphire crystal back, and titanium frame. The tablet is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Ion battery + Wireless charging + Up to 18 h (mixed usage).
The device’s sensors include Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, always-on altimeter, compass, SpO2, VO2max + Natural language commands, and dictation (talking mode) + Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support.
The phone runs on watchOS 8.0. Apple Watch Edition Series 7 comes in different colors of Titanium frames: Space Black and Titanium. The dimension of the smartwatch is 45 x 38 x 10.7 mm and it weighs 42.3 g (41mm), and 51.5 g.
The smartwatch supports eSIM, ECG certified (region-dependent SW application; HW available on all models), 50m water-resistant, and IP6X certified.
Compare Apple Watch products
|Apple Watch Series 7||Apple Watch SE||Apple Watch Series 3|
|Price||From: –||From: –||From: –|
|Ratings||4.8 out of 5 stars (3,846)||4.8 out of 5 stars (3,807)||4.8 out of 5 stars (8,658)|
|Case Size||41mm, 45mm||40mm, 44mm||38mm, 42mm|
|Display||Always-On Retina display Nearly 20% more screen area than Apple Watch SE and over 50% more screen area than Series 3||Retina display, 30% larger than Series 3||Retina display|
|Processor||S7 with 64-bit dual-core processor; up to 20% faster than SE||64-bit dual-core S5 processor; Up to 2x faster than S3||Dual-core S3 processor|
|Optical Heart Sensor||Third-generation optical heart sensor||The second-generation optical heart sensor||Optical heart sensor|
|Digital Crown||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown|
|Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter||Altimeter|
|Speaker||50% louder than Series 3||50% louder than Series 3|
|Blood oxygen sensor (Blood Oxygen app)|
|Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)|
|Power||USB-C magnetic fast charging cable||USB-C magnetic charging cable||USB-A magnetic charging cable|
|Bluetooth||BT 5.0||BT 5.0||BT 4.2|
Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS)
|Case Size||41mm, 45mm|
|Features||Built-in GPS/GNSS/BeiDou, S7 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip, U1 Ultra Wideband chip, Barometric altimeter, Capacity 32GB, Blood oxygen sensor, Third-generation optical heart sensor, Electrical heart sensor, Certified IP6x dust resistant, Improved accelerometer up to 32 g‑forces, Improved gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display with Force Touch (1000 nits), Digital Crown with haptic feedback, Second-generation speaker and mic, Aluminum models have Ion-X front glass, Sapphire crystal and ceramic back, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours of battery life, Water resistant 50 meters, watchOS 8|
|What’s in the box||Case, Band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Connectivity||LTE and UMTS,Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Power||Up to 18 hours of battery life|
|Case Weight||45mm: 38.8g (Aluminum); 41mm: 32.0g (Aluminum)|
The first fitness service powered by Apple Watch
Apple iWatch Series 7
- 41mm or 45mm case; over 50 percent more screen area⁵
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display, 1,000 nits
- Ion-X glass display on aluminum cases
- Sapphire crystal display on stainless steel and titanium cases
- GPS and GPS + Cellular models
- S7 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 wireless chip
- U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)⁶
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Blood oxygen sensor
- Electrical heart sensor and third-generation optical heart sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular heart rhythm notification
- ECG app³
- International emergency calling⁷
- Emergency SOS⁸
- Fall detection
- Swimproof (water resistant 50 meters)¹
- Dust resistant (IP6X)
- Most crack-resistant front crystal
- LTE and UMTS⁹
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Always-on altimeter
- 32GB capacity
- Faster charge time²
- Height: 41mm
- Width: 35mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Case Weight (GPS): 32.0g
- Case Weight (GPS + Cellular): 32.0g
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Case Weight (GPS): 38.8g
- Case Weight (GPS + Cellular): 38.8g
Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 41mm) – Green with Aluminum Case Clover Sport Band
About this item
- WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 7 — The most advanced Apple Watch features powerful health innovations like sensors and apps to measure your blood oxygen and take an ECG. The larger, Always-On Retina display makes it easier to use and read. The most durable Apple Watch. Charges faster so you can get going quicker.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE — Available in a range of sizes and materials, with dozens of bands to choose from. Change up your look by switching your band or by customizing your watch face in millions of ways.
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY — Built to be tough. It’s more crack resistant, it’s dust resistant, and it’s swim-proof.
- STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, make a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri, or call for help with Emergency SOS. Series 7 (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
- MOST ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Keep an eye on your blood oxygen with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime. Get irregular heart rhythm notifications. Track your sleep. Use fall detection as a safety feature that can call for help if you need it.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Listen to music with your AirPods. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices with a tap. Pay and send money with Apple Pay. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 6s or later with the latest iOS version.
- ULTIMATE FITNESS PARTNER — Apple Watch helps you stay active. It has advanced sensors that track all the ways you move and measure your favorite workouts. And it comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ free.
- APPS ON YOUR WRIST — Tap into helpful apps like Calendar, Wallet, and Mindfulness. Expand what your watch can do with tens of thousands of apps on the App Store.
- APPLECARE — Every Apple Watch comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Get AppleCare+ to extend your coverage and reduce the stress and cost of unexpected repairs.