- Thin & lightweight — HP’s thinnest LCD display to date with a sleek, lightweight design for easy mounting and moving
- Resolution & panel — 27-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 hertz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (7ms response time)
- Bezel-less frame — A frameless ultra-widescreen provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- Panoramic viewing — 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles with adjustable tilt (-5° to 25°) for more comfortable viewing
- Connectivity — 1 VGA and 2 HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. Dimensions (W X D X H) – 24.45 x 1.4 x 14.63 in (without stand)
- Color & quality — Technicolor color certified for color-accuracy with HP Enhance+ resolution for noise reduction to prevent picture overexposure
- Custom OSD settings — Easily make room for more windows and add screen partitions with HP My Display software
This Product Has
– Ultra-wide IPS viewing: IPS panel technology for ultra wide viewing, from almost any angle.
– Full HD: 1920 x 1080 resolution for a sharp, detailed view.
– Bezel-less: Bezel-less design maximizes your viewing area.
– LED Backlighting: Enables high screen performance.
– Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for amazing clarity and richer colors.
– Connectivity: VGA, HDMI (with HDCP support).
– Versatile viewing: Easily adjust your view by tilting -5 degrees forward to +25 degrees backward.
– UltraSlim display: Save space with a sleek and slim monitor, just 6.3 mm at its thinnest point.
ENERGY STAR: Save resources with an ENERGY STAR-certified monitor.
– Screen size: 27-inch diagonal.
– Panel type: IPS w/ LED backlight.
– Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD).
– Dynamic contrast ratio: 5,000,000:1.
– Brightness: 250 nits.
– Response time: 7ms G to G with overdrive.
– Viewing angles: 178 degrees horizontal and vertical.
– Tilt: -5 degrees to +25 degrees.
– Input connectors: 1 VGA, 2 HDMI (with HDCP).
– Dimensions (w x d x h): 24.45 x 7.66 x 17.94 inches.
– Warranty: Protected by an HP standard one-year limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
Actual product may vary from image shown.