Overview Of MultiPower Inverter 5KVA/48V
Multipower brings you the state of the art technology to solve all your power backup requirements for your house. This Inverter has a proven performance delivery history and is built on superior PWM technology using MOSFET.
Based on high-end microcontroller technology the Multipower Sine Wave Inverters, also labeled as Home UPS provides pure sine wave output that is 100% clean, regulated, completely stable and distortion-free that is absolutely safe for running the most sophisticated and sensitive appliances, silently. The UPS mode switches included in it, completely eliminate the need to have separate power backup systems for your home appliances as well as your computer.
Multipower is one of the few inverter brands that you can invest in and be sure of great value for your money, reliable performance, excellent power output, and advanced inverter technology that protects batteries and ensures optimum functioning.
The 5kva unit assures that robust performance and durability to guarantee an excellent return on investment. Its in-built protection mechanisms provide stable performance, an extended lifespan of the inverter batteries and efficient power delivery. The latter ensures you enjoy optimal power backup time from this quality inverter.
Multipower 5KVA/48V Inverter comes with Automatic changeover and appliance protection circuits as well as a temperature sensor. The Multipower 5kva inverter is built to withstand the rigors of heavy usage that is expected in our under-served environment and to deliver in overall performance.
MULTIPOWER INVERTER 5KVA/48V ADVANCE FEATURES
- DSP Based PWM technology using MOSFET
- Instant switchover: In case of power failure,
- Pure Sinewave Output
- Advanced appliance protection, A feature, which automatically switches on to the Battery mode when mains power becomes erratic.
- Fuzzy Logic Charging Technology for optimized charging
- High-Temperature Warning and automatic shutdown when Temperature surpasses a safe threshold
- Bypass Feature, instant bypass switch in case of a faulty inverter
- State of the art LCD display with the LCD panel