NOKIA 9 PUREVIEW OVERVIEW
The Nokia 9 phone features a 5.99-inch display with QHD+ (1440×2960 pixels) resolution,with a large 2K display resolution It comes with a POLED screen which also seems to be the norm for 2019 flagship devices with 18.5:9 aspect ratio and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Nokia 9 PureView comes with the commonly used optical reader, rather than the ultrasonic tech in the Samsung Galaxy S10, but it’s still good to see a hot flagship feature make its way into a Nokia.
The Nokia 9 utilizes Zeiss optics, unsurprisingly, but the underlying technology is powered by Light. It’s the Light Lux Capacitor in the Snapdragon 845 that allows the Nokia 9 to capture and fuse these photos. there are a total of six cameras on its back of the phone. The Nokia 9’s PureView camera has five 12MP modules with the same fixed focal length of 28mm along with an additional sixth camera around – a ToF one – for additional depth information.
The front camera packs 20 megapixels, with facial-recognition technology powered by HMD’s proprietary artificial intelligence.
This Nokia 9 run on Android 9 Pie( android One version) operating system out of the box
The device also packs 6GB of RAM which indicates it will be better at Multi-tasking. You also get 128GB of internal storage, but no MicroSD card slot. The Nokia PureView is also IP67 rated certified for water and dust resistance. There’s no headphone jack, so you’ll have to stick with USB-C earbuds or wireless headphones.
It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor featuring an octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU coupled with a Adreno 630 graphic for proper and effective performance.
The Nokia 9 PureView’s is powered by a 3,320mAh battery which should be enough for a full day’s usage. Though, the five-lens images will significantly drain the battery, however, if so, the wireless charging may come in handy to juice it back up during the day for better users experience.
NOKIA 9 PUREVIEW SPECS
- Body: Gorilla Glass 5 back, 6000 Series aluminum frame, 8mm thickness
- Screen: 5.99″ p-OLED display QHD+ (2880 x 1440px), HDR10; Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB built-in storage
- OS: Android 9.0; Android One
- Rear camera: 5 12mp back cameras (3x 12MP f/1.8 Monochrome + 2x 12MP f/1.8 RGB + 3D ToF camera;) 4K@30fps and 4K HDR video recording
- Front camera: 20MP F/1.8 with Tetracell pixel binning, which combines four pixels into one pixel in low light
- Battery: 3,320 mAh; Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging (up to 10W)
- Connectivity: Cat. 16 Gigabit LTE (1024/150 Mbps), Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB-C port
- Misc: IP67 rating, In-display fingerprint scanner + 2D face unlock