The Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus are large and small variants of the same basic design, taking some cues from last year’s but shrinking the size a little and upgrading parts of the display, rear camera array and internals.The basic look of the Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus is very similar to last year’s Galaxy S21. These are two handsets with flat displays, punch-hole cameras in the center of the screen, and a new contoured camera block containing the three rear sensors on the back.
For unlocking purposes, there are ultrasonic fingerprint sensors under the display of all three models. All the S22s also come with IP68 water/dust resistance, keeping the phone’s inner components safe from potential intrusion. The screens should be plenty tough enough too thanks to the use of Gorilla Glass Victus Plus, the toughest Corning-made glass you can currently find on a phone.
You have a choice of four colors for the S22 and S22 Plus: Phantom Black, Phantom White, Green and Pink Gold.
The Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus use two different sizes of what’s effectively the same screen. Both have an FHD resolution, a 120Hz maximum refresh rate and 10Hz minimum, plus up to 240Hz touch sampling rate. The Galaxy S22’s display is 6.1 inches. The Galaxy S22 Plus display is 6.6 inches.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus 5G 8GB 256GB
- Display: 6.6 inches FHD+
- Processor: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Camera: Rear 12MP 50MP 10MP Front 10MP
- Operating System: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- SIM: Dual SIM (2 Nano-SIMs dual stand-by)
- Battery: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fast charging 45W, Armor aluminium frame, IP68, Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer