SecureDrive KP 2TB Hardware Encrypted External SSD Best Buy
The SecureDrive KP: Total Control of Your Data.
Eliminate data leaks and protect all digital files with the hardware-encrypted SecureDrive KP. The device has military-grade AES 256-bit XTS hardware encryption and is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated. It is unlocked by entering the user’s PIN via the onboard keypad.
The keypad itself is wear-resistant to prevent unauthorized parties from seeing commonly used keys.
If the SecureDrive KP is stolen, the brute force anti-hacking mechanism will wipe the drive clean after 10 consecutive failed PIN entries. The device is OS-independent and can be used across all devices with a USB port.
Award-Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner
- Works with any device with a powered USB port
- Hardware encryption: XTS-AES 256-bit
- Interior parts are covered in epoxy to prevent media removal from hackers
- Alphanumeric keypad for user authentication (7 – 15-digit PIN)
- Brute-force, anti-hacking protection
- Safe delete/wipe of all data/keys
- Admin/user modes
- Read-Only mode
- Preloaded with DriveSecurity® ESET Antivirus (1-year license included)
- *NOTE: For Mac users—the Mac OS allows users to open files and move files from (read) SecureDrive KP to the desktop or another external drive, but users cannot move files from (write) the desktop or another external to Secure Drive KP