Electric Projection Screen 120 x 120, Matte White, With Remote Control
Buy this electric projector screen, designed to be wall-mounted or ceiling mounted. Housed in a metal casing with white finishing, it offers mounting brackets on both ends.
With its black border, definition of the projected image is sharper. It’s also fitted with weighted bottom bar that prevents jamming with the case. That also straightens out the screen.
This electric screen is remote-controlled, allowing you operate it remotely.
It’s 120 x 120 inches diagonal display means you get the wide screen that can be viewed from a distance. The surface finish is matte white.
With a powerful, reliable performance, low noise electric motor, you can go ahead with your projection in confidence, sure of the quality display you expect from a high quality projection screen. This screen is suitable for 16:9 and 4:3 formats.
Sometimes you just need a bigger screen, and SMAAT have stepped up to the task. The large screen range starts at 2650mm wide right up to 4400mm wide, and at these sizes you definitely need a motorized screen for both ease of use and longevity of product. Perfect for bigger home theatres, schools and smaller venues.
Being a Smart-Screen there’s the choice of IP Control, IR remote, 12V trigger from your projector, dry contact relay control, or even integrating with a control system using RS232 commands. There is also a manual override switch. So many options, so smart, so SMAAT
The large Smart-Screen range uses larger roller sizes, and are in a bigger sized casing. Please check the specifications sheet for details.
– As standard is supplied with IP Control, IR Remote, 12V Trigger, Close Contact and a manual override switch.
– Simple mechanical limit setting adjustments via the motor.
– Install is simplified with multi fit brackets that can be installed anywhere along the length of the casing allowing for mounting to wall stud positions.
– Brackets suit wall, ceiling or suspended installation.
– Projection surface is Plana R.
– Casing is extruded aluminum, finished in white.
– 12 V Trigger Using 1.5mm output on screen and 3.5 on the projector end.
– External IR Cable with Jack plug 3.5mm with receiver eye.
– Close Contact Cable Provided in the box.
– RS232 control is available – requires an additional accessory.
– Manual Switch located on the bottom of the casing (Push button), close to the Power cable outlet.